1. Gate valves are normally used for on-off service and are not intended for throttling service.
2. Gate valves are usually installed in horizontal pipe runs with the stem straight up. It may also be installed in vertical lines or horizontal lines where the stem is not straight up, but special construction may be required depending on the valve size, service environment, and materials. If the purchased valve is to be installed in a special manner, the valve orientation should be specified when ordering.
3. Flexible or split wedge is recommended for service above 260 ° C to avoid wedge sticking due to thermal expansion. This may occur when the valve is closed cold and then opened hot. Tianjin gate valves
4. Threaded seat rings shall be lock welded to the body to avoid loosening when used in high speed fluid (turbulent) or thermal cycling services. Please specify when ordering.
5. After closing gate valve, stem should turn slightly (1/8 to 1/4 turn) to relieve stem load. This allows the stem to expand slightly without jamming or damaging the valve or affecting the closing effect.
6. High integrity shutoff gate valves can be used in hot water outlets or in piping systems with soft iron if seat ring mounting lugs are removed. Please specify when ordering.
7. The pump station shall use the valve which is not limited by the site, has many sundry things in the water, and is easy to block the important position, and can use the flashlight gate valve; On the contrary, butterfly valve can be used, especially in the reconstruction of the pump room, in order to effectively use the space of the original pump room, to achieve the purpose of increasing the water supply (discharge) under the premise of the original pump room area unchanged